Dive Rite Fin & Mask Promo $125.00 Til Jun 30th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Rite

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,

If you didn't get the announcement from our e-newsletter, we're running a promotion on our EXP Fins this month.From now through Jun 30th we are running a special on our EXP Fins, plus a mask of your choice for only $125.00. That's $75 in savings...our fins retail at $149 all by themselves. This promotion is available through participating USA and Canadian dealers.

IMPROVE YOUR SWIM EFFICIENCY
Most divers entering advanced or technical diver automatically reach for those ubiquitous black rubber fins. In fact, carrying those well-known fins on your arm seems to signify that you're a tech diver. But what many divers don't know, is that Apollo made the best tech fin on the market and Dive Rite bought the Apollo mold in 2000 as they moved into the split fin market. The Apollo/Dive Rite fin is designed for performance and with every kick, the diver is rewarded with a lot of forward momentum. Lamar gives an enlightening talk about fins in this short video.

[video]http://youtu.be/28QJTLmUX1c[/video]

GOOD TO KNOW
We relaunched the Dive Rite EXP Fin in 2010 with an all-gray fin that is constructed from our original blend of monoprene. The Dive Rite EXP Fin is the tried and true retro that has pushed well-known explorers through heavy flow and current for over ten years.

I ordered mine. Hope they get here by the weekend.

I already have the fins and mask. At this price, I ordered another set to have a spare.

Where can I order them online?
The only place I know is Dive Gear Express, but they ended this special last Friday:depressed:.

Where can I order them online?
The only place I know is Dive Gear Express, but they ended this special last Friday:depressed:.

Hey,

Well that's a surprise. We still have one more week left. Have you tried North East Scuba Supply? Scuba Toys? Dolphin Scuba? or Prime Scuba? In fact, any of our authorized Dive Rite dealers will most likely ship if there is not one in your area.

Authorized dealers, dive shops, internet dealers: Dive Rite Dealers

Best,
Kathleen

Hi,

What is your shoe size? Then I can help you.

Kathleen

With RockBoots it is around 13 - 14.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom