WTB..any size used open heel fins and soft booties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaozzy2

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
if anyone has some fair condition open heel fins and soft booties (any size) they want to get rid of let me know. i do not need new stuff. this is for open-water student classes. send pics and pm me...thanks

Sounds good to me..I will take them.I will email you. Anyone else? Thanks

I have 2 pairs of fins and 1 pair of booties, but I'm based in the UK so it's probably not worth it once postage is taken in to account

Nic

I used to help provide gear for a local grede school program. You can always buy New Tusa Liberator X-10's for under $30 from either Scubatoys or LeisurePro. Currently LeisurePro has them for $26.95. Tusa Liberator X-Ten Open Heel Fins (SF-5000/SF-5500) SM/Med only afaik.

I also bought several new/like new pairs of Cressi Frogs - none more than $25 - on eBay. People would get them for gifts or not certify and they couldn't return them. Once I bought two pairs of Mares Superchannel's (husband/wife - she couldn't certify so used twice in a pool) for about $40 total for both. I think they're $90 new.

PM sent.

Back
Top Bottom