Canon a570IS setup with Canon housing and two wet mount lenses - $550 OBO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StPeteDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm selling this underwater camera setup so that I can upgrade to a DSLR. I've been on several dives with this setup. Never flooded and never failed. Always got great pictures and I've taken very good care of all the components. I've also included a few pictures from a recent dive in Cozumel taken with this setup plus a strobe.

The setup includes two Canon a570IS cameras and two housing seals (one seal is new never used). I purchased a second camera because I always thought if the housing ever got flooded I didn't want it to end my chances of taking pictures. Another great thing about these cameras is that they take common AA batteries. Nice when you don't have a fully charged battery on hand to go to the store and buy some. Not really possible with a camera that has rechargeable batteries. The Canon a570IS also has the capability to take pictures in RAW by booting the camera with an upgraded firmware. Most other compact cameras do not have this capability. I will include instructions on how to do this.

The setup also comes with the wet mount lense adapter and both the macro Inon UCL-165 AD lense and wide angle Inon UWL-105 AD lense. These lenses alone would cost $450. Also includes a lense caddy that mounts to a strobe arm that will allow you carry and switch both lenses underwater.

Housing tray, accessories, handle and Tamrac camera bag included.

Attachments

• IMG_0381.jpg
    IMG_0381.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0380.jpg
    IMG_0380.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0379.jpg
    IMG_0379.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 71
  • SmallSpottedDrum.jpg
    SmallSpottedDrum.jpg