Night Dive 6/21/2011 @ SFDH Wreck and reef dives, a desperate plea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jgoodstein

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I need one more person to join us for a night dive after work. I am working on some certs and need to assure that there is enough people on the boat to warrant it going out. If any of you have time and want to do a dive, I'd really appreciate the company. The boat leaves at 6pm, with a 5:30 check in time.

Visit One of the "Top Ten" Scuba and Snorkel Dive Locations, Sunny Sourth Florida, with South Florida Diving Headquarters You can call or arrange via their online booking system for the night wreck and reef on the 21st. We have 3 people, need a total of four and our fourth backed out recently. Please let me know ASAP. I hope you can join me

Last edited:
Hey, I recognize that name. How can a world famous scientist, world traveler, and National Geographic photographer (and practically professional Australian Rules Footballer) have done fewer than 50 dives?? Is that some weird scientific notation shorthand? :D

Were I to be in that area, I'd sure find a way to make the night dive with such a celebrity. . .

(I'm betting that my email to you went to yer spam box)

Kevin
Savannah

Last edited:
Hey, I recognize that name. How can a world famous scientist, world traveler, and National Geographic photographer (and practically professional Australian Rules Footballer) have done fewer than 50 dives?? Is that some weird scientific notation shorthand? :D

Were I to be in that area, I'd sure find a way to make the night dive with such a celebrity. . .

(I'm betting that my email to you went to yer spam box)

Kevin
Savannah

Don't see it in the spam :-( (Not famous, World traveler yes, shoot with not for :-(, Damn i wish I was a pro AFL'er.. but to fat, to lazy, and not nearly skilled enough)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom