RX-2 LED in my 700???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LakeCountyDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I sent my LED 700 SL canlight in for service and they had to replace the LED modual and it came back with 4led's rather then the old 3. I notice the RX-2 has 4led pattern, is that what my light is now short of the knob/switch and other features?

Does it have the 880Lumin burn?

Do you still have the 700LED light head housing?

For Kathleen, how much does this upgrade cost?

I need to send my can light in for a cord replacement, but would consider replacing the LED module.

Yeah my LED 700 is now the same as it was except for with the 4LED module in it which comes in the RX-2. I cant say it is any brighter but looks cooler I guess. The Led was like $100 but they took good care of me in the service department with the other little things they had to do.

All in all I am very happy

If you send it in to upgrade to the RX-2 it will be $340ish but you are getting a full RX-2... If you only have the module replaced you have a brighter LED700 for around $120 w/shipping.

Hi Guys,

We no longer have the LED700 or LED Lux modules. Therefore all service and upgrades are going to the RX2 4LED array module. Hope this clears things up. If you need service, contact us at service@diverite.com and we can quote you a price for your particular situation.

Best,
Kathleen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom