HEY ARIZONA Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishkiller

Contributor
Reaction score
Mesa Arizona, The all beach no ocean state.
# of dives
100 - 199
I know short notice but How about a get together and dive along with talk about getting a SandSwimmer section on the Scubaboard???

Zellet and I are going to do some diving the 18th out at Saguaro Lake at the Key Hole anyone want to join????

the basic plan is to get to the end of the rope, if you show up you'll get the entire story but suffice it to say that there is a rope attached at one end of a cable and goes that-a-way, we only got a few dozen feet before we had to end the dive.....

I'm interested in going, but I won't know if I can until later this week. Work is a little hectic at the moment so I might have to spend the weekend at the office.

Where is Key Hole. I haven't spent enough time at the lakes to know where most of the "named" areas are.

I have a boat chartered and was orginally set to have seven of us on board. Four had various conflicts and can't go.

If you want to do 5 tanks over two days give me a call and you can join us.

We will be on the BIG Suface Time (sleeps 4, head w/tub and shower, A/C, freezer, frig etc.) The cost is $60 a day, includes weights, tanks and snacks. Three deck levels...you get the idea.

If you've seen any of my photos from San Carlos (in the photography section) lately, the diving has been the BEST in years!!!

I'm a divemaster and we may have a PADI Course Director on board, too.

Hotels (the Creston...nice place) are about $45 a night.

I'll be driving down on the morning of Oct. 24 (Friday) and we dive Sat/Sun, returning on Sunday.

If you are interested, email me at r865@cox.net

Randy

We plan on arriving around 645amish and start diving around 730amish till the tanks run dry

the Key Hole located past the boat ramps out at Saguaro Lake and if you go straight well you'll hit the Ramada the road U turns and sends you back out...

we plan on diving off the last peir Giant Stride in shore out...

I will bring a sign of some sort and put it up...

there is a 4 dollar fee to park, the rangers have been pretty cool about letting us drive right up next to the Ramada and unloading then moving the vehicle ect....(saves some lugging of equipment)
I will bring a cooler of water and snacks and a camera

I have a Dive Flag

Free Air Fill at LDS while you wait, Private Email so I don't sound like a commercial but the rental prices and service are excellent!!!!

San Carlos sounds great but wrong weekend :(

Back
Top Bottom