New Sea and Sea ys-01 strobe for sale in South Africa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mvrlik

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have new never used S&S ys-01 underwater flash for sale. I bought it for use with my Olympus xz-1 camera but TTL for this combination is not compatible. Flash was tested on land ( maybe 20 flashes in total). Never seen any water. Looking to get R4500 OBO. I am in Port St. Johns now but at the end of June I will go to Johannesburg/Pretoria. I will be happy to meet you anywhere in between as well or I can send the strobe by courier.

if the "R" in your price is the south african rand that makes your price $582 U.S., thats over a $100 U.S. more than we can get it from any other retailer locally or online?

hi,
yes I know. That is reason why I sell lens in SA. When you add international shipping and custom fees it is about 50$ cheaper than new. Not to mention that price for the flash locally is about R6500... They know how to screw us down here...

Hello is the strobe still available, I am interested. Daryl - Cape Town

---------- Post added ----------

LOL sorry I just noticed that this is June 2011.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom