FS: Ikelite, Amphibico, Sony Canon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

captbarty

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will apologize to all for making this my first post. In my experience it is traditional for one to be a member of any board for some time and be an active participant before selling things. However, my situation I am unfortunately suspending indefinitely any dive activity. Consequently, this equipment is just going to go. I'll be putting up some other dive gear in the appropriate category for sale in my local area (e.g., tanks, fins, BC) or shipping (regulator, etc).

1. Sony TRV7 miniDV camcorder in good condition with an Amphibico Dive Buddy housing designed for it. $400

2. Ikelite #6141 housing. Made for Canon G1 point and shoot. I'm listing this separately since some people have said (I haven't the knowledge or technical ability to do it) that this can be adapted to other G series cameras. $200.

3. Package the above with the Canon G1, 3.3 mp camera, in good condition, plus auxiliary lenses if one wants to use the camera out of the housing. Specifically, the Canon LA-DC58 lens adapter, TC-DC58 tele-converter, 250D close-up lens (All lenses and adapters new in box). Bundle housing, Camera and adapter lenses (Check those prices on Amazon, for example) for $375.

All plus actual shipping. Contact mccarthyf14@yahoo.com Mods, don't worry, this is not an address of concern re: spammers or other security risks. It's what it's for.

Price reductions:

1. Sony/Amphibico combination, now $350.

2. Ikelite 6141, now $150.

3. Package in #3, $300.

Price reductions:

1. Sony/Amphibico combination, $300.

2. Ikelite 6141 housing, $100.

3. Combo of housing and camera, $275.

The Canon camera has been sold.

Ikelite housing still available @ $75.

The Sony TRV7 digital video (miniDv) package still available. Will include a large Pelican case for $50. extra (easily well over $100 if bought separately). Another addition is a Light and Motion industries underwater light, add $50. It needs a battery but they use a Makita 7.2v power tool battery; the charger is included with the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom