Pismo Beach Area-Need Dive Buddy for Next Week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2jjwright

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

I will be in Pismo beach next week and am looking for someone to dive with on June 28th, 29th, or 30th. I'm up for anytype of diving activity and don't have a problem with difficult entry/exits, low viz, long surface swims, or steep hikes to the dive site.

If you're going out anywhere near Pismo, please email me!

2jjwright@gmail.com

Thanks,
Jeff

May want to post in the correct respective forum, location-wise that is

Then again, I have a feeling you might not come back to this thread, hence the email link

If you do come back and read this, theres a regional section where you can connect with divers local to your area!
just scroll down the massive list of thread types, you'll see locations

Welcome to the 'board.... as already stated, you will have alot better chance if you hit up the local forum..... Ours in SoCal is:
SoCal and NorCal is: NorCal .
Since Pismo is in that mid-Cal range you may want to post in both.
Here is some info from a site I have found usefull in the past.
Scuba Shore Diving Site Listing for: California Mid, USA West
Personally, I have never done and shore diving north of Malibu, so I can't give you any hints but in the SoCal. Forum there are few from Santa Barb. area that dive that way regularly....good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom