Hollis FX 100 leak issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Freezerbrn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Has anyone had any problems with leaks in the Hollis FX 100? I bought the suit in April of this year and the first few dives were fine but now I am seriously damp every dive. I don't have any holes being that I have lest then 20 dives on it. Also none of the seals have not been trimmed. I wear the MK2 undergarment and the top outer portion is always wet chest and arms. Anyone else experience this?

My suit is an XL. I am 6' 3" 210 pounds. Chest is 46, neck is 16, waist is 36, inseam is 32. I don't believe it's the neck seal that is leaking. The collar on my undergarment is not soaked after a dive. The chest and arms are wet. If I had to guess it may be the zipper that is leaking. The inside of the undergarment is dry so I know it's not sweat that causing the dampness.

Thanks,

Dennis

Dennis, we would be happy to leak test the suit at no-charge. If the zipper is causing the leak, we will replace under warranty since it was purchased in April. Give our customer service team a call at 888-383-DIVE.

@ Chris, thanks and hopefully my next dive with you at Redondo Bch will be a dry one for me. I'm sending my Hollis suit to manufacturer on tues so I'm not going to make the skills tweek dive this thrs with Karim and the other GUE divers. have fun. @ Nick Hollis thank you sir for your help. I contacted customer service today and got the info I needed to send the dry suit in for leak test. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks all.

Dennis

BTW I do like the suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom