Ikelite housing for Sony HDR-SR11 WITH Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling a complete Underwater package here :

Sony SR11 Camcorder (Full HD - 1080)
Ikelite Housing for the Camera (Full Details - Digital Video Housing for Sony Video Cameras)
Epoque DCL-20 Wide Angle Lens ( Full Details - Epoque DCL-20 Wide Angle Conversion Lens)
Red Filter (pops on Epoque lens)
2 Spare FH60 Batteries (Genuine Sony)

images

son_sr11front.jpg

ECL20_CC_250_250.jpg

The lens has had the orginal backplate replaced to make it fully compatible with the housing.

I've only taken this housing on ONE diving holiday. The reason for selling is that I came into some money and was able to purchase a Light & Motion housing. So the housing and Camera are as good as new. I will post some pictures

If you watch this You Tube vid :
[video=youtube;gTjaihWtW78]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTjaihWtW78[/video]

: - All the footage was taken with this rig.

Video lights can easily be mounted on the handles.

Brand new all this equipment would cost in excess of £2000 - I am looking for offers around £1200 (open for negotiation)

I would thoroughly advise coming to view/pick up this package as I can show you how it all works and advise on use. Also there cannot be any returns - I can show the prospective buyer how water resistant the housing is.

I will post the package but I would advise collection due to the nature of the equipment. I am will to ship the item aboard, just contact me and I will find out carriage costs.

Any questions please do ask. If you are collecting then I will take payment in cash if prefered.

Delivery is £25 but will cost an additional £25 if you want the parcel fully insured (please select £50 delivery for this)

Any questions please do let me know. The item is based in Hertfordshire, England

Back
Top Bottom