Need to move some extra gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

toddfranc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Have some good condition equipment that I'm not using. Hoping to find a good home for them. Prices below do not include shipping. Contact me with your zip-code and the item(s) you are interested in and I'll get you a shipping price.

Cressi Matrix Scuba Mask - $30
- Mask is in excellent condition. Only used a few times and has been stored in it's original hard plastic container in a dark cool environment. The gray rim around the clear lens is just a reflection from the camera. It is not normally visible.
P1010099.jpg

Tusa X-Pert Zoom Scuba Fins - $50
- Fins are in great condition. Only been used a few times. On the bottom is shows size M-ML. For reference I wear size 11 boot.
P1010091.jpgP1010092.jpg

Aeris Scuba Knife (blunt tip) - $30
- This is new and still in the box. I ended up with two of these and only needed one.
P1010122.jpgP1010123.jpgp_knives_silverjack2.jpg

Oceanic long sleeve shorty wetsuit - $50
- Oceanic long sleeve shorty with cross-zip in size Large. This is used and in great condition. You can tell it's had very little use as the neoprene and stitching are still in great condition. I originally picked it up used and at one time it was a rental, so has a Rental logo on the sleeve. Didn't bother me so I never did anything with it. You could black it out or try to remove it if you wanted.
P1010087.jpgP1010088.jpgP1010089.jpg

Last edited:
I suppose that would probably help...oops. They show a size M-ML on the bottom. As a reference, I wear a size 11 boot.

Mask & Fins - SOLD

New Price on Knife and Wetsuit
Knife - $25 plus shipping
Wetsuit - $30 plus shipping

Back
Top Bottom