Amazing array of life in this picture!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

themagni

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I could not for the life of me find a place to put this. I thought of the photography forum, but they seem to take that stuff pretty seriously.

I got this for Father's Day, my kids wanted to treat me to a boat dive. They're 5 and 7, and it was the 5-year-old that sounded out "boat" and wrote it.

dads_dive.jpg

Obviousy, based on their drawing abilities, pretty normal kids.

Seems like they have a pretty fair idea what's down there ... future dive buddies, I suspect ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Actually, this drawing of educated kids, they draw different marine lives and pretty close. they draw the moray eel, Octopus, Stone fish and jelly fish. I wonder they got there knowledge from the sea or from Little Mermaid (Cartoons) :D

Always nice to pass on a passion for things like this to your kids, even when we don't realize it. The fact that there is an "amazing array of life" shown instead of just a typical looking fish shows that they're getting something from your enjoyment of the sport already. Just wait until they're old enough to partake along side.

Thanks for sharing! Kids are the best and they (usually) bring out the best in all of us.

Your kid sounded out Boat??? I could never do that. My grandkids would have just drawn lots of sharks. Nice that your kids picked up on the other stuff. I have a wall with a wire strung up with several clips where grandkid art hangs till more stuff comes in and replaces it. Always makes me smile. Keep thse treasures and when your kids are older you can get a smile from them too.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom