LeisurePro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

compton384

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone know if there is any type of discount at LeisurePro like there is on ScubaToys for being a member here? Just curious because I'm about to place a relatively big order.. Last time I placed a big order, it was on scubatoys and I didn't know about the discount at that point, so I just don't want to miss out again.

Sorry if this thread exists, but I haven't been on since the format change on here and I'm having trouble finding anything useful with the search..

Haha, I wish. I guess my purchase isn't very big to a lot of people's standards, but it is to me living on student loans... A compressor is unfortunately out of my price range.

But I take your response as a "no" , that there is not a general discount for being a member here like there is for scubatoys... Thanks :)

That is correct--no Scubaboard discount. They may be negotiable on some items or on large orders, however, so it is worth giving them a call.

What Vladimir said.

What vladimir, garrobo, and nelsonrl said.

Also, PM sent (bargaining techniques that work with LP).

I also did not know about the SCUBAToys discount. After finding out about it, I called ST and they gave me the $30/10% credit on my next order. Also if you post on the ST forum they had a couple of discounts for posting. I have been given LeisurePro discount codes for 5-10% off.

Honestly, give them a call. They are usually happy to talk about cutting a deal for a big enough order.

Discount code for LP? The camera shops in NY (whom also runs LP) were notorious for discount the price up once you call them up on the advertised price of their products. Many still are, with their new batch of tricks like overpriced accessories where if you don't buy it, your camera never ships, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom