UEMIS gone? Well.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well it looks like UEMIS may disappear for a little while. Not sure how long it will be before someone that is circling the prey now will jump at the purchase of the this stellar computer. But for now, we will just have to wait and see.

As it stands, we have 1 brand new UEMIS left on the shelf and 2 transmitters. I am keeping one of the transmitters to stay with my computer for Stage/sidemount stuff, so that leaves one more for sale.

KILLER deal, but know what your getting in to. This computers manufacturer is Gone, but it is an awesome computer. The only problems anyone has really ever had was right out of the box not charging. This one is already charged, and works with no issues...I checked. There is no manufacturers warranty on this computer, as they are currently gone, for now....>BUT, we will warranty it. I have a couple of these at the shop that we dive with and LOVE. So if something happens, we will get you another one. If you want something else at that time, we will allow you to get into another computer IF it dies or has any issues. So you won't get stuck with a lemon and you have nothing to worry about purchasing this computer. Now, if you come back in 6 years, guess what, probably not going to just give you a new computer :wink: But, we will figure something out.

So, step up and grab this black faced beauty for only $1300 with the transmitter
Grab this extra Transmitter for only $299

Grab both for $1500. At this point, I am going to leave the combo for $1500 open to someone for 5 days. After that, I will sell the second transmitter separately unless the buyer decides they don't want it. Please don't contact me about buying the transmitter for at least 5 days from the date of this posting. I will post when this is sold.

Don't wait, grab this computer NOW, chances are good it will be coming back by someone, most likely a new named UEMIS. But be warned, there is no guarantees. This beauty may not be for you, but at that price....and that type of warranty, I wouldn't worry!!!

First come, first sold! DON't say you will take it in this thread. You need to PM me as the first SOLD PM takes it.

Would you trade for a liquisvision IT IS THE SAME NO TRIMIX SOFTWARE. and more than likely be going out of business next.

Huh? Liquivision has trimix software, unless you are talking about the Xeo, and it's not being offered for public sale yet. The X1 has always had trimix software, whether it was VPM or MultiDeco.

I thought the Xeo was going to be able to handle Helium mixes. Is it not?

Isn't the UEMIS desktop interface software cloud based. If they are gone, are their web assets also gone? If so, does that mean you will not be able to interface it with a desktop?

...and when the rechargable battery pack wears out, it will be an expensive paperweight. A while back I'd considered buying one (or more) but ultimately decided to hold out for the Atomic Cobalts, so I guess I made a good move there.

It is cloud based, and still up. There are a few people that have already offered to keep the servers up. It all depends on who UEMIS chooses. There are also a few people looking at purchasing the rights to the Zurich. As for the battery, I again know a few people who are already playing with figuring out how to change it, ourselves included. It shouldn't be too hard, and I have an email to UEMIS asking for their directions so we can do it.

Na, just kidding, just seen in past how every one wants the trimix they both were promising.

:confused:

... I've been diving a Liquivision X1 with trimix software for the past 2-1/2 years ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom