Canon A720IS Underwater Camera System For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubajeff00

Registered
Reaction score
I have a complete Canon A720IS point-and-shoot underwater system for sale. $250+shipping is the asking price and the system includes the following:

Canon A720IS camera
Canon WP-DC16 Underwater Housing with supplied silicon lubricant
Canon WW-DC1 Detachable Housing Weights
Lowepro Camera Bag, which will hold both the housing and camera
All associated manuals CD's, cables, and straps as shown below

Also shown and included is a black-out diffuser that I fabricated myself from polycarbonate so I could use the rig with an INON strob in STTL mode with fiber optic sync. The camera syncs very well with a D2000 strobe.

This has been a great underwater rig that takes great shots yet is easy to setup and use. The camera can be run anywhere from full auto to full manual mode. The camera takes great night shots with its own flash and the included housing diffuser as well. I have enclosed pics of all included components along with some example shots from some of my dive trips.

Contact me if you are interested or have any questions. Also, the case can be setup as positive, neutral, or negative with the enclosed weights. I usually set it positive for snorkeling and neutral for diving.

P6280898.jpgP6280897.jpgP6280895.jpgP6280896.jpgP6280900.jpgIMG_0550.jpgIMG_0553.jpgIMG_0314.jpgIMG_1173.jpgIMG_0526.jpgIMG_1086.jpg

Still available, say $200 OBO. I have included a picture of the camera as setup with an INON strobe as well as links to the above images for anyone who is not a scubaboard member. You can contact me directly at extremedyn999@hotmail.com

CIMG1686.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom