Looking for a shore dive buddy Fort Lauderdale July 4 to July 8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Debbie. I talked to Steve there this afternoon and he set me up on their meet up system for Monday and Tuesday dives. If not, I will just boat dive.

Marshall,

Fun diving with you today even if things were "sporty". You tackled that surf like a seasoned beach diver. Hopefully we can dive together again before you go home.

Surf conditions should lay down very nicely mid-day tomorrow and be nice throughout the week. If you're up for a night dive,check the GSC site. Seatech ledges is a pretty night dive.

Hey - I'm in & up to diving - shore dives are awesome - here till fri but diving till thurs - love a buddy to get wet with - let's plan it

Cowboy2

I will be diving with South Florida Diving Headquarters or American Dream II on Thursday, maybe Friday, too. Did a beach dive on Monday, but water was way too rough.

South Florida Diving Headquarters is doing a wreck trek tomorrow, a drift dive with a chance to see three wrecks at once. I am leaning toward that, but I could go with Captain Todd, too.

Probably a good call Marshall. A surprise weather system moved in this morning and shore diving now looks blown for the rest of the week. Hope you enjoy your boat dives - SFDH wreck trek is usually a a lot of fun. The wrecks aren't the big ones like you see in the Keys, but are a nice drift.

BTW if you check back on the GCS site there are a couple of pics of you from Monday's dive.

Swellinfo.com is making me nuts....in the past three hours their forecast has changed back to good diving conditions all week ...oh well, enjoy the wreck trek.

You sure it's swellinfo that's makin' ya kookoo for cocoa puffs?
LOL
Marshall - nice to meet you - hope you can make it out diving with us again in the future!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom