Nitek Trio alternatives to screen protector

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lenaxia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So, I just got my nitek trio and I am very happy with it with the exception of the screen protector.

I'm finding that it tends to fog up once out of the water and I even accidentally scratched the screen putting it in.

Does anyone have alternatives to it? Can we use invisishield cutouts? Or do people just usually not use the protector at all?

I am subscribing to this thread. My big issue is with the air bubble. I get a terrible bubble and have to shake the computer to move it.

I am subscribing to this thread. My big issue is with the air bubble. I get a terrible bubble and have to shake the computer to move it.

Would that not be a warranty return justification?

The air bubble is between the screen protector and the computer itself. I would take the protector off but I worry about not having a protector at all.

The air bubble bothers me too. But the fogging after leaving the water also inconvenient.

If I can get confirmation an invisishield will work I'd have no problem cutting one out myself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom