Lightly Used Tech Scuba Gear For Sale: Houston, Tx Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ojstrick

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Now that I have a new son, I’m giving up Tech Diving and will stick to the recreational limits. :depressed:

DUI CF200X (Standard Large) : Includes “Zip Seal” neck seal, 2 pairs of zip seal gloves (Standard & Crush Neoprene), 2 pair of glove liners, Rock Boots (size 10), Wet Dry Suit Hood, Weezle Wear Extreme Underwear, ScubaPro Twin Jet Fins (XLarge, fits Rock Boots), Carrying Case. Used approximately 12 times in Alaska & Lake Michigan. Asking $2000

Neutral Buoyant AL100 Doubles with DiveRite Valves & Crossover. NEVER been in the water … 3 ½ years on Hydro, needs VIS. Asking $650

DiveRite Slim Canister Wreck Light : Includes Storm Case & Extra O-Rings. Used approximately 6 times. Asking $600

SOLD
- Uwatec 330m Bottom Timer. Used approximately 12 times. Asking $50

Oceanic Atom 1.0 Dive Computer Watch : Includes (3) Wireless Transmitter. Used Atom 1.0 & black Transmitter approximately 20 times, Green & Yellow Transmitters approximately 6 times. Asking $750

Apeks Tek3 (2 1st Stages) : Includes 2 Apeks ATX40 2nd Stages, XS Scuba SPG. Used approximately 6 times. Asking $950

Not Tech Gear, but selling this camera because I now take videos:
Sea & Sea DX-5000G Camera & Underwater Housing : Includes YS-25 Auto Strobes (2) with Sync Cords, Strobe Arms (2), Strobe Tray, Wide Angle Lens 0.6X, Lens Caddy, USB & TV Cords. Used on approximately 300 dives. Asking $850

I am located in the Cypress, TX, so you can come by and check out what you are interested in or send questions to me via this board. If you’re not in the Houston, TX area, I guess we’ll have to figure out payment & shipping details. I am also willing to consider any reasonable offers. O.J. Strickland 281.961.0127

Attachments

• SM_DUI CF 200X Drysuit with Zip Seals.JPG
    SM_DUI CF 200X Drysuit with Zip Seals.JPG
    232.3 KB · Views: 159
  • SM_Neu Bouy 100CF Alum Dbls.jpg
    SM_Neu Bouy 100CF Alum Dbls.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 145
  • SM_TEK3 Regs.jpg
    SM_TEK3 Regs.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 146
  • SM_Sea&Sea DX5000.JPG
    SM_Sea&Sea DX5000.JPG