the nicest mask for my woman. [Archive] - ScubaBoard - Scuba Diving Forum - Diving Social Network

View Full Version : the nicest mask for my woman.

Sponsored Link
C0mbatCarl
July 7th, 2011, 05:19 PM
My girlfriend is a fairly small woman. I am curious as to what masks are the nicest or most comfortable for a narrow faced individual be it a woman or teenager.

MrsBBC
July 7th, 2011, 05:37 PM
She could try the Atomic Aquatics Frameless mask in medium; it comes in standard and medium. My mask has black frame and skirt, but I think there is a clear version too.
The medium has the same, low profile and incredible field of vision as the larger one, but the skirt is trimmed to fit a smaller face.
Comfy skirt too.

The Aqualung Micromask is also very comfy on a small slim face. Buut I preferred the field of vision from the Atomic.

eelnoraa
July 7th, 2011, 06:30 PM
mask is one thing that I must try on before buying. The nicest mask is one that fit. It is a very personal thing. So go to your LDSs, try on every mask and see for herself.

hypertech
July 7th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Trying it on is best. My wife was looking for something similar and ended up with this one: Oceanic Worldwide - Scuba Diving Masks for women and narrow faces - Ion 3 (http://oceanicworldwide.com/p_masks_ion3.html)

wilderydude83
July 7th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Small facial features/ head = oceanic shadow mini. frameless and low volume

Splitlip
July 7th, 2011, 07:58 PM
Search Free Diving masks. Omer, Sporasub and others. Mares and I believe Cressi are now doing the Sporasubs.

amw5g
July 9th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Certainly try on. But for what it's worth, my petite gal has a small face and really digs her Mares x-vision w/ liquid skin. I believe she got the smaller of the two sizes. She says it's her favorite piece of equipment.

buddhasummer
July 9th, 2011, 11:07 PM
As others have said, fit is most important, I have a small and narrow face and found the Atomic frameless medium to be a perfect fit. Its my favourite mask to date. I bought the Mares x vision liquid but on me it leaked
horribly, I left it in Thailand.

Sponsored Link

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1