FS/ UWATEC BT/SALVO RAT LED/JET FINS Plus more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtivat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Below is a list of gear for sale all sales include shipping VIA UPS or USPS in the US PayPal only.

Thanks

1 - UWATEC Bottom timer this is the new version and was purchased at the end of last year. It is in awesome shape and only has four dives in the dive log as seen in the picture dive #5 is blank. Timer is in a Deep SeaSupply boot but I also include the original band box and manuel. $160

2 - Salvo Rat LED in great shape with SS bolt snap new batteries included. Light is in great shape and never flooded. $85

3 - Jet fins XL in great shape only a few dives on them as they where too small and hurt my feet. $75 UPS only

4 - Diving Concepts ring set both the glove and suit side. $40 **SOLD**

5 - 4th Element Neoprene Dryglove Liner new still has tags on them XL. $27 USPS First Class only.

DSCF9359.JPG

DSCF9360.JPG

DSCF9363.JPG

DSCF9353.JPG

DSCF9357.JPG

DSCF9358.JPG

Last edited:
Updates

1 - UWATEC Bottom timer this is the new version and was purchased at the end of last year. It is in awesome shape and only has four dives in the dive log as seen in the picture dive #5 is blank. Timer is in a Deep SeaSupply boot but I also include the original band box and manuel. $160 **SOLD**

2 - Salvo Rat LED in great shape with SS bolt snap new batteries included. Light is in great shape and never flooded. $79

3 - Jet fins XL in great shape only a few dives on them as they where too small and hurt my feet. $69 UPS only

5 - 4th Element Neoprene Dryglove Liner new still has tags on them XL. $25 USPS First Class only.

Updates

1 - UWATEC Bottom timer this is the new version and was purchased at the end of last year. It is in awesome shape and only has four dives in the dive log as seen in the picture dive #5 is blank. Timer is in a Deep SeaSupply boot but I also include the original band box and manuel. $160 **SOLD**

2 - Salvo Rat LED in great shape with SS bolt snap new batteries included. Light is in great shape and never flooded. $75

3 - Jet fins XL in great shape only a few dives on them as they where too small and hurt my feet. $60 UPS only

5 - 4th Element Neoprene Dryglove Liner new still has tags on them XL. $25 $40 **SOLD**.

Hey, what size shoe do you have? I may be interested in the jet fins...and I live in GR too!

I have size 12 wide and with a neoprene boot that fit on my foot but hurt the top of it with dry boots they will not fit at all.

You are welcome to try them on just shoot me a PM.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom