VEO 1.0 set up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I just bought my first computer VEO 1.0. I need really quick set up and op instruct. Need to use day after tomorrow. Any info would help. I found manual on line but very long I will start reading but hope I can get some quick help. Thanks all.

Print out the page in the manual with the little chart showing you what functions are in what order. Should be page 16. That will help you through set up on the surface. Remember there are 2 types of button presses - long and short.

Under water, you really only need to hit the button in order to get temperature. As for anything related to unintended deco, I really do recommend you read through the manual. You only need to read through Page 51, the rest is appendices and stuff. It's a pretty quick read.

You can download the manual from oceanicworldwide.com from the Manual tab on the Veo 1.0 product page. The PDF is better than the small print in the little book.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom