Scubapro Knighthawk BCD & Atomic B2 Regulator/SS1 Safe Second

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KJBond

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
$800 for all three items!

SCUBAPRO- Knighthawk Size M
Atomic B2 Regulator and First Stage
Atomic SS1 Stainless Safe Second

This was a lightly used set has approx about 100 dives on them and have been well taken care of. I am a PADI instructor and loved this gear, but the new store i am teaching out of does not carry these brands and wont let me use them while teaching otherwise i would still be using them! All items are in perfect working order and have been recently serviced. The BCD is not sun faded like many others you may see for sale. Hi res pictures available upon request.

These are high end equipment I paid over $1300 for these new a few years back and the price i am asking is 40% off what i paid for them!!!!

From the Scubapro Website:

Knighthawk:
A robust and comfortable back flotation jacket that integrates numerous performance features to deliver outstanding comfort and easy handling.
Back flotation technology positions air bladder in the back, providing exceptional freedom of movement around chest and shoulders
3-dump deflation system enables divers to dump air from a variety of underwater positions
Streamlined air cell technology
Automatic volume control of air cell through compression straps
Rotating Quick Release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit by following the diver's movements
Dual zippered pockets with rollout pocket- easily accessible with an expandable compartment for varying amounts of accessories
Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad provide a skin-friendly padding for significantly more comfort
Firmly padded, flexible cummerbund compensates for changes in the suit resulting from varying depths

From The Atomic Website

B2 Regulator-

First Stage
First stage materials are chrome-plated Brass and 316 Stainless Steel
Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage
Optional factory-sealed first stage to prevent outside contamination such as silt and sand and prevent freezing
Nitrox ready for mixtures up to 40%
First stage ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap

Second Stage
All-Titanium second stage construction same as Atomic T2
Patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice
Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
Polished 316 Stainless Steel Atomic Comfort Swivel
A new high-flow second stage case that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits
Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge
Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
2 year/300 dive service interval

SS1 Safe Second

SS1 from Atomic features Seat Saving Orifice, Stainless Steel and Titanium Materials, Adapters, 2 Quick-Disconnects, and a Low Profile Elliptical Shape. The seat saving orifice, which is found in all of Atomic's second stages, prevents wear and deterioration of the low-pressure seat. The stainless steel and titanium materials offer maximum strength and reliability. Unlike other octo-inflators, this particular brand offers an adapter to fit a majority of other popular brands. The 2 quick-disconnects are located on the low pressure hose and the BCD hose as well. This makes it easy to break down. This is great for traveling because it can eliminate some of the scuba bcd bulk. The low profile elliptical shape is preferred to most customers because it lays flat on the bcd as opposed to a standard octo. The control buttons are large and easy to find. The entire front cover is a flexible elastomer that functions as the purge button for the regulator.

IMG_2853.jpgIMG_2850.jpgIMG_2844.jpg

Back
Top Bottom