Sea Elite profile hybrid bc oral inflator ( its too short) what would interchange?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kc33

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
The bcd oral inflator and hose dump valve is to short for my liking. It rest atop of my left shoulder. ( I have a thick torso 52 inch) I assume it is about 12 inches. I need to replace the short oral inflator with a longer one either 19 or 22 inches long. The bc is xxl and one would think that larger the bcd ...............a longer oral inflator hose would be mated with the larger bc by the mfc. So what aftermarket or brand inflator would interchange with the sea elite? BTW, I know the bcd is off brand but the bc is very comfortable and provides excellant bouyancy control for me.

If it's just an issue of length, you could get a longer piece of corrugated hose to replace the one you have right now.

Got an:D elbow and 22 inch hose from dive rite that interchanged smoothly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom