Pepper Park 07/16,17,18,19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I plan to dive Pepper Park Fort Pierce all four days. Unless I get a Kayakless buddy I will be on my Trident Kayak all for days. Hard to miss with a 6' boat flag trailing a 15'+ Yellow Kayak. Also looking for the poachers working this area as well on my vacation days,... because it is just worth it.

My girl and I were thinking of maybe checking out a shore dive on the east coast this weekend. I was on dixiedivers.com and saw pepper park ft. pierce and it looked really cool. What happens when you see poachers? FWC?

Thank you Orlando Eric. I'm hoping for warmer water and west winds................:wink:

so what's your plan? What time are you getting in the water dive plan, that sortta thing. I'm planning on diving the bridge Sunday but This is closer and a new dive site( New to me ) I may be inclined to join ya.

We did a dive yesterday afternoon at Pepper. It was very nice. No waves, surge, wind, with viz at an easy 20 ft. Saw lots of good stuff including 3 turtles, 3 sharks, barracuda, etc. There were lots of dive flags in the water, and some boats with divers further offshore. If possible,time your dives there around low tide for optimum conditions. Also spotted this strange anemone, maybe someone can help me out with an ID?

Attachments

• Pepper Park 7.15.11 020.jpg
    Pepper Park 7.15.11 020.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 68
It's not in my vintage Reef Creature edition. Did you find anything beachnutts?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom