Hollis Elite 2 Harness + Alu Plate + S25 Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tachril

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just recently bought an Hollis Elite 2 Harness with Alu Plate and S25 wing. I havent got any dive with it yet but cant wait to..

This is my first BP/W set up having previously using Aqualung Dimension (back inflation + i3 system)

The setup quality is top notch so far, at least comparable to that of the Dimension. Just a few rants from me:

1. I ordered from Leisure Pro online. It seems that they left one shoulder pad behind as i am missing one.. This is more of my rant to Leisure Pro but is there anyway Hollis can help me with this? I live in Indonesia btw...

2. The manual that came with it doesnt have Elite 2 harness instalation manual. Wasnt a biggie since I have Uncle Google helping me out, but for someone without uncle google around them and trying to assemble this for the first time it is going to take same time. Even with the manual it took me some time. It need some work.

3. Installing the wing without an STA is possible, just have to modify the way i installed the waist band harness so that it wont cover the lower cam band slot on the plate..

Overall, other than the missing shoulder pad, i am satisfied with it.

Yup, Thanks a lot, Nick

I have got the other shoulder pad now :)

now, all that needs to be done is diving :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom