2 X Sea And Sea YS-90 Duo TTL strobes in VGC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotoBret

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have for sale 2x S&S YS-90 Duo TTL strobes that are in fantastic condition. I have used them on about a dozen dives and love them but alas they are not getting the use they deserve and I am finding myself going in another direction with my photo/video work.

Included is the fibre optic cable adapter which cost me some silly amount and the fibre optic cable, both difussers are included. If using an SLR type housing they are compatible with a 5 pin Nikonos type connection as well.

Strobes are in perfect working order with minor scuffs from the odd rinse bucket, never flooded and perfect battery compartment with no sign of corrosion from leaky batteries.

Strobes have done a great job on several of my cameras including, a Sp-350, Nikon s600 and more recently an XZ-1

PICS up in the morning.

$250 each excl PP and shipping or $450 for both including PP and shipping costs
:D

Sorry for the delay - things got a bit manic this side and still are. Pics should be up this arvo. Price is for strobes and one slave cable with adapter. No arms as I have already parted with those.

Pics as promised:

ALSO: Price for one is $250 incl Paypal and shipping! Price for both is $450 incl PP and shipping

strobes.jpg

strobes-3.jpg

strobes-2.jpg

strobes-4.jpg

$400 for the pair anyone? Not in a huge hurry to sell but they will make someone very happy. :wink:

BUMP - Both Strobes in excellent condition shipped to your door for $400 - compared to a rubbish Intova Strobe @ $200 each or a YS-01 S&S strobe for $429 each - this is more powerful than both of those.

No it does not - I used them in a manual configuration and they can be adjusted really quick via the control dial on the back.

Hi:
I need only one of them, including the fiber optic adapter. Will you take $200 for it?
Best Regards:
JC

Strobes are pending to somebody in Vermont - will keep this thread updated.

Prefer to sell as a pair or if I have two people wanting one each simultaneously but for now they are sold pending my return to Az and said person above still being interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom