Old Reg-help wi ID

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rickmorgan2003

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This was my first reg, I bought it from a friend who bought it from a dive shop who were replacing their rental stuff. It has served me well since 1994/5. It now serves as my octo. It still works well, I've put over 150 dives on it but I am thinking of going Nitrox. I doubt this will work with it but I would love to know exactly the year and model for sentimental reasons once I retire it. Serial number is 257951. I haven't been able to find any images of it on the net. regulator.jpg

In order to determine the model, please take the first/second stage to any authorized dealer and they will help you identify it as we do not have any serial # tracking to help you identify the unit. It looks like an older 3000 series and could be a a Brut, Magnum or Oasis.

Reguardless of the model, as long as you are sticking to rec (40% or less) nitrox it's a non issue.

Back
Top Bottom