Dive Shop in Boston Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fidelinho

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,
Hope this is the correct forum to create this :confused:
I live in europe and a colleague is travelling to Boston for a couple of months.
I'd like to know good shops in that area so I "may" ask him to purchase some items.

Anyone can recommend some?

Fidel

Hello,
Hope this is the correct forum to create this :confused:
I live in europe and a colleague is travelling to Boston for a couple of months.
I'd like to know good shops in that area so I "may" ask him to purchase some items.

Anyone can recommend some?

Fidel

You'd probably be better off posting in the regional specific forum, but I'll give you the run down on some of the good local shops.

In Boston itself, East Coast divers in Brookline has a good reputation. I've never heard anything bad about Boston Harbor Diving, which is located down on the docks in East Boston. They recently opened a small store.

If your friend is up for a little bit of travelling, MASS diving in Natick is probably the largest and best stocked store in the immediate area.

United Divers in Somerville has a pretty good selection as well.

Feel free to PM me for more information.

If your friend dives, I live on the North Shore and am always looking for new dive buddies.

Kristopher

Thanks for the information, I'll check it.
My friend does not dive :(
Sorry, but I'll search for a buddy next time I go o USA :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom