Barcelona and Paris

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey everyone i will be going to Paris and barcelona on a family holiday soon and i was wondering what are the best dive shops in the two towns? i know very little about each one, if there is maybe a place i can ask for a map with them on. i do mainly free diving so i am after either a beuchat store, or any store that sells european gear in either place, i am looking at buying a new gun, preferrably wood, and around 1.4-1.6m barrel and i just wanna see if i cant pick up a cheap one here, i am looking a beuchat marlin revolution ( cause of the distance it shoots) or any gun with similiar strength and distance, as fish in australia can be flighty, and very big :), thanks all for the help, and if u ever need advice on West australia let me know, and if you come over here then i can even set you up with a couple of dives :)
cheers, Jacques

:shocked2: Spearguns in western Europe.:shakehead:
Try Italy or Turkey, most other countries have a law against them.

:shocked2: Spearguns in western Europe.:shakehead:
Try Italy or Turkey, most other countries have a law against them.
In France I know there are some regulations.
You obvoiusly are forbidden to scuba dive with them, to have them in the same boat that you have scuba gear and I even think it is forbiden to have them in the same car that you have scuba gear.

In France I know there are some regulations. You obvoiusly are forbidden to scuba dive with them, to have them in the same boat that you have scuba gear
Right.
and I even think it is forbiden to have them in the same car that you have scuba gear.
Not right. Every last saturday of the month, Le vieux plongeur shows and sells his products in Villeneuve la Garenne (10 minutes from Paris center with urban trains). I think it's possible to try the items (except separgun of course) in the 20 meters / 65 feet diving pool aqua92. They don't exhibit all their product in their temporary show-room so you should contact them before if you are interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom