Housing for Nikon D70

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waternut51

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi, new to site but old diver looking for a housing to use with a Nikon D70 SLR. Anyone have one or any ideas where to find a good used housing? Thanks

Email Jim Calvin at uwajim@cs.com. I believe he has one for sale. Tell him Pete sent ya.

Hi, new to site but old diver looking for a housing to use with a Nikon D70 SLR. Anyone have one or any ideas where to find a good used housing? Thanks
I have an Aquatica housing for a Nikon D70 for sale. Is set up for Ikelite 150. New sync core. New (unused) 8" port and extension ring. Standard port. Free Ikelite strobes all working. New arms (8" and 5", ultralite). Email me at johnrangeley@yahoo.com if you are interested. I'm over here in Alabama. John

Sent email, hope to hear back soon, still looking, on a pretty tite budget but realy want a decent set up so budget might be broken. Any else:confused:

Thanks to John I found a used housing on E-bay with an extra body. Thanks John... Rangedog!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom