Spearfishing Forum ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CincyBengalsFan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am trying to find out if there is enough popularity to ask for a spearfishing forum or spearfisherman forum or something like that.

We could talk about what we're seeing where and when. I've heard that the halibut out in CA. can migrate. Maybe with a spearfishing forum we can keep up with the fish and eat better.

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...
I am trying to find out if there is enough popularity to ask for a spearfishing forum or spearfisherman forum or something like that.

We could talk about what we're seeing where and when. I've heard that the halibut out in CA. can migrate. Maybe with a spearfishing forum we can keep up with the fish and eat better.

This board doesnt seem to hip on spearfishing. For a great spearfishing board goto www.spearboard.com

lal7176 once bubbled...

This board doesnt seem to hip on spearfishing. For a great spearfishing board goto www.spearboard.com

Sounds good to me.

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...
I believe that Spearboard is run by a member here. I don't spearfish, but what I've seen on that board is very informative.
You don't say. I heard the same rumor. :D

Glad you guys like the board!

Scott,

I really like the board. Why have I been blackballed?

Totally a spearboard thing, no need for a forum here. I love the site, though, so far all my attempts to get my gun wet and shoot a fish have been thwarted by the weather!

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...

They're not going to migrate to where you are.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom