Lost Reef Adentures Dive Shop in Key West

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My fiance (on her first dive trip!) and I chose the Keys as a good spot to "get wet". After asking for some advice on here, we settled on Lost Reef Adventures for the bulk of our diving, all but two of our excursions were on their boat. The staff was fantastic and the guides were very good. The shop appears a little worn, the boat is not the newest, but the knowledgeable staff make this place worth returning to.

All the dives we had were good - but the staff at LRA was much more interested in making sure that you not only survived the dive but that you also enjoyed the dive. You can check them out at:

Scuba Diving Key West, Florida - Lost Reef Adventures

I also have used Lost Reef after using a couple of other shops and I enjoyed diving with them so much, that when I go back, I will definitely go back to them for all the reasons you stated.

I've used a couple of times and will go back.

I did a double dip on the Vandenburg with them last August. The dives were great. The divemaster was great and his briefing was top notch but I had a couple of issues with them:

Smoking was allowed on the boat to the annoyance of many of the divers (majority were non-smokers)

They also allowed one of the divers to bring a cooler with glass beer bottles on board. Beer is OK but it should be in cans

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom