Kirby Morgan Regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sat Diver

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,
I own 4 Kirby Morgan second stages, and was in need of spares to do an overhaul. Does anyone know of spares sales anywhere in Asia ? The regs are Superflow first and second stages.
Any help appreciated.
Thank you

I am not sure if it is the same today but in the past the KMs were basically renamed Aqua Lung regulators.

I am not sure if it is the same today but in the past the KMs were basically renamed Aqua Lung regulators.

That mostly ended in the 1970s when US Divers bought Kirby Morgan Corporation. Quality and service wasn’t where is should have been so Bev started Diving Systems International. Needless to say, US Divers was not pleased and using their regulator parts was out of the question.

I don’t know if the lawyers finally sorted it out or what but DSI change the name back to Kirby Morgan a few years ago.

This came from the K-M website, looks like the only authorized source in India.

Kirby Morgan Dive Systems | Dealer Locations | Middle East | Turkey

http://www.uniquegroup.com

Akimbo, Thanks for the link.
I know those guys. They actually install and maintain our Saturation systems. They are, pardon my french, assholes.
They are really hard to deal with when you take private equipment to them. They take your gear and thats the end of it.
Even though my company gives them millions of dollars worth of business. They maintain all my surface supply gear, but if you take them anything that looks recreational, it goes into a shelf and never gets looked at.

I am in Vishakapatnam on the east coast of India for 2 weeks now, and I am getting the regs overhauled by a tech at the port here. We'll see how it goes .

Back
Top Bottom