UEMIS equipment (Sales and Service - WHERE to go)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USVet96

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everyone, got a question maybe you can help me out.

I've read ALOT of different, and conflicting, stories about the status of UEMIS as a company and where they stand financially. Some say bankruptcy, some say not. I've read all the posts, well as much as I can, and did my own research, so I have an idea.

But what I am trying to figure out is IF they "are" in the situation I think they are in, they "should" have a whole bunch of gear that will be sold through a liquidation bk sale. But I can't find ANY place that is selling the equipment for any less than they have been sellg it for, which makes little sense to me.

If you know where I can get some UEMIS equipment at a nice discount because of the situation please let me know (PM is fine if you want to keep it quiet :)

If that is NOT the case, please advise.

Thanks

USVet

Nobody knows anything lol

Thank you...... That CONFIRMS what I had heard.

However, it says they are NO LONGER taking orders. There has to be TONS of their stuff out there needing to be sold and liquidated as per the bankruptcy proceedings.

Where can I get some :)

Somebody has got to know

Thanks

However, it says they are NO LONGER taking orders. There has to be TONS of their stuff out there needing to be sold and liquidated as per the bankruptcy proceedings.

Where can I get some :)

Somebody has got to know
by buying the company in a couple of months

They may be counting on clearing out some inventory to those unaware of the problems. Or they may let the market set the price.

Palm OS was discontinued years ago and yet the discontinued Palm TX is still selling at suprisingly high price.

adam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom