Hollis Sizing Chart -- Where it is?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BKP

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Perhaps I'm just missing it, but I can't seem to find any sizing charts for the SMS100 (or for *any* BC/Harness for that matter) on the Hollisgear site. Could you point me in the right direction? (It's holding up a sale, guys...).

This is on the HD100 page under size chart....not sure if it is universal for Hollis though.

SIZE / HEIGHT / WEIGHT / CHEST / WAIST
SM / 5'2"-5'7" / 120-155 / 30-40" / 30-38"
MD / 5'7"-5'11" / 150-185 / 34-44" / 32-40"
LG / 5'11"-6'2" / 180-210 / 38-48" / 34-42"
XL / 6'2"-6'5" / 195-240 / 40-50" / 38-46"

Thanks, skier...
As it happens I got in touch with Hollis directly (they hadn't realized the chart was somehow removed from the site, and are going to remedy it), however, they went one better: the rep I spoke with was almost my exact size metrics, so he pulled a couple of different size production SMS100's and fitted himself while he had me on the phone -- apparently, they tend to run a bit large.

Anyway, found this on another site in the interim:

Hollis BC Sizing Chart.jpg

Thanks, skier...
As it happens I got in touch with Hollis directly (they hadn't realized the chart was somehow removed from the site, and are going to remedy it), however, they went one better: the rep I spoke with was almost my exact size metrics, so he pulled a couple of different size production SMS100's and fitted himself while he had me on the phone -- apparently, they tend to run a bit large.

Anyway, found this on another site in the interim:

View attachment 99797

Nice, but I hate it when they combine sizes like that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom