Tank Bands on BP/W.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mopar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I notice some people orient their cam bands buckles on their BP/W over to one side in line with each other. Some people put theirs in the middle of their tank. Is their any logic in where the buckles are located? I have mine in the middle of my tank but that was my personal preference. Where do you put yours at and why? Thanks in advance for your help.

Mine are slid to the left (or one side) so I can pick up the slack in the velcro... My bands hold both High pressure and Low pressure so tank size matters... There is no real SOP regarding this, just a preference...!

Best to you, lee

I notice some people orient their cam bands buckles on their BP/W over to one side in line with each other. Some people put theirs in the middle of their tank. Is their any logic in where the buckles are located? I have mine in the middle of my tank but that was my personal preference. Where do you put yours at and why? Thanks in advance for your help.

I like to set up singles rigs with the buckle as far to right hand side as practical. The resulting package is a bit lower profile and the space to tuck the "tail" of the camband is maximized.

Tobin

I assume you mean buckle to the right side of diver when worn. This is how I place my bands to give me room to tug 'em tight and the tag end to get tucked in neat.

Back
Top Bottom