Lost Camera at Econfina while canoeing :(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Surface Interval

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all!
I am in Panama City, FL for a family wedding and today we did the canoe/kayak Econfina trip. After the first spring but JUST before or very close to the right turn with the rope, our canoe tipped. We thought we grabbed it all but the camera case doesn't float.
Due to rain the rive wasn't clear and even tho we went back to find it, we couldn't see.
It wouldn't be a super big deal except there are pics of the bachelorette party, wedding, and some other family photos on the card.

Camera is an Olympus (silver). Case is clear with red wrist strap and lens cover.

Thanks,
Tina

Good luck! Worth a try. Hope your name was on it.

Whether you find it or replace it, a red float strap will help a lot: Accessories | 3X Close-up Lens & Underwater Filter

We spilled both cameras a lot on a rapids run last summer but got home with both cameras. :eyebrow:

As much as I say I'm going to put my info as the first photo, I had to purchase a new disc and neglected to do so :( Some family members are taking a trip out to search for it today. I'm hoping it's still in the area we got flipped in. Thanks for your kind wishes :) I will check your link for the float.
T

Back
Top Bottom