Sealife Cameras, Strobes, Video Light, Custom Tray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've moved on to DSLR and my wife is upgrading to a Canon G12, so our Sealife cameras and accessories have to go. Everything has been meticulously cared for and everything functions as it should.

All prices include continental US shipping. I'm willing to ship outside of continental US for an additional fee. Please PM me with your location for details.

Feel free to ask any questions.

For sale are the following:

Sealife DC 800 $190--one remaining
Used, but great condition—never flooded, no scratches on lens
with the following:
DC800 camera
Underwater Housing
Flashlink mount (flashlink cables pictured will not be included with the cameras--they will be sold with the strobes)
A/C Charger and 2 batteries
1GB memory card

IMG_0085.jpg

Three (3) Sealife SL961 Strobes $250 each
Used, but excellent condition—no floods, work perfectly
Each includes strobe, manual, flash link cable, and tray with single accessory screw (flash link cables and manuals not pictured)
IMG_0072.jpg

Sealife Underwater Photo Video Light $270
Used on less than 5 dives
Includes light, original box, manual, tray with single accessory screw
IMG_0076.jpg

Custom Double Strobe tray for Sealife Cameras $40
Custom designed tray is made of annodized aluminum and sturdily holds two strobes/video lights and a camera
This will not break like the plastic Sealife trays, plus it makes the whole setup near neutral buoyancy
Includes tray, double accessory screw, hardware to attach strobes or video light to tray
IMG_0078.jpg
PICT1632.jpg

This photos shows how camera and strobes mount on the custom tray (camera and strobes not included with sale of tray)

Two (2) Fantasea Nano Focus Lights $15 each
great little light can be used to assist autofocus in low light—shuts off momentarily when flash fires so as not to put a hot spot in your photo
each runs on 4 AAA batteries (not included)
each includes a stainless steel hose clamp to mount to strobe arm
(photo shows focus light mounted with hose clamp—strobe not included)
IMG_0074.jpg

Last edited:
I've had some inquiries, and I've updated the original post. A sale is pending on the first camera, and the accessory package will go with it. A sale is also pending on the two screws and one focus light.

SOLD... Money sent for the camera with the accessory package.

Post is updated with what is still available:

1 DC800
3 Sealife SL961 Strobes
1 Sealife Photo/Video Light
1 Custom Camera Tray
2 Nano Focus Lights

Do those Fantasea Nano Focus Lights work pretty good?

I can't answer for his units specifically, but I use one with my DC-1000 and it works great! I use a silicone snorkel keeper to hold it onto one of the strobe arms and it helps greatly with close up focus in our somewhat darker waters here in So Cal. Also, the batteries hold up through 3 dives easily.

Package came in the mail today and everything is as described... Can't wait to try it out.

Hello, new here. Really wanting to get into underwater photographry, I really want to buy that sea life camera. How do i go about doing that?

Hey Andrew Welcome... The best way is to send him a Private message (PM). Click on his name then choose the PM and he will get an Email with what you wrote rather then just waiting for him to check this thread for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom