sola photo 600 light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you'll love this light jdf. I just got back from utila/roatan and loved mine. the red mode is fantastic for the skittish critters and you will never need more than low in the red mode

Agreed, would love to pick up a 2nd. Awesome light, especially at night where the red light excels. It's nice to be able to leave it on all the time, see stuff and NOT have to swim through clouds of worms, etc in the water that are attracted to white light. Super easy for your buddy to find you as well!

never experienced those worms before this trip, they drove me nuts the first night! had them in my wetsuit, ears and even in my booties! they were still attracted to the red light but in much lower numbers. I started just following the other divers lights and turned mine on when I wanted to take a pic.

Payment sent. :D

gotta keep moving to avoid those swirling red worms and what seems like flies underwater.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom