Garden Cove Divers has changed its name to Key Largo Dive Center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Captain Larry

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Garden Cove Divers has changed its name to Key Largo Dive Center

For the past year, we have been changing and growing. These great changes have included a new shop location and new marina, then the new name, new website and even some new faces. Wow, we’ve been busy! So busy in fact, I'm just now sharing all the news.

Our new name is Key Largo Dive Center.
Our new retail location is 100670 Overseas Hwy. located at MM100.6 (next to Tower of Pizza.)
After moving our 36’ crusader, the Key Largo Diver, to Key Largo Harbor Marina, and its recent face-lift and maintenance, we are running daily trips aboard this very roomy, never crowded, six-pack boat.
Our professional dive staff now includes, Elena and CLee (clee1307) at the shop to help you plan your diving escape. Many of you may know our new captain, Capt. Dean, formerly with Conch Republic. Our instructors, Elena, Dean, Larry, Deb, and Pete can provide you with your choice of PADI, NASE, and SDI/TDI training. We sell and service Atomic Aquatics, Tilos, Dive Rite, Sherwood, Riffe, Ikelite, and others.

larry-elena-dean.jpg captains-2.jpg 231088_1875394278629_1054359628_32110549_8341113_n.jpg

Visit our website Key Largo Dive Center with on-line booking.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter: ScubaKeyLargo for special trips and in-store deals.

Special thanks to Netdoc for all his assistance.

We invite our Scubaboard friends, both old and new, to dive with us. If you are in the area, stop by and say hi. :wavey: If I, or my staff, can be of assistance, please call, email, or send us a PM .

Its been fun watching all the changes happen, Captain! Good luck, but with the staff you have, I doubt you'll need it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom