FS: Ikelite Manual EV Controller (#4100.60) and Ikelite Dome (#5503.50)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ogtool

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all,

Purchased a brand new EV controller when I got my Ikelite DSLR housing and strobes in September 2010. It's been under the water once with me but since the TTL from the housing to the strobe worked so well cause it was all Ikelite gear, I figured it could do with a much better home.

If you've got an Ikelite strobe and non-ikelite housing, this is the piece of kit for you (or if you have an external Ikelite strobe you want to remote trigger for back-lighting etc).

Manual Strobe Controller

RRP is $150 (USD) - happy to consider offers over $75 AUD/USD + PnH. Item is located in Sydney, Australia.

Also have an Ikelite Port (5503.50) which is about to become available due to lense upgrade. This port is great for the 18-55mm EF-S kit lenses that seem to come with most Canon cropped sensor SLR's. Lense/port guide is at SLR PORT CHART

RRP is $199 (USD) - happy to consider offers over $100 AUD/USD + PnH. Item is located in Sydney, Australia.

Any questions, let me know!

Hi, I am in interested in the ike manual controller. Myo idiot buddy went and lost my wifes strobe and luckily enough I have a ds50 that I am not using. I hope you still have it for sale. Thanks dave. My phi is 0425209676 and I am in sydney too. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom