Aquatica AD90 Housing For Sale - Used Carefully, $995 plus shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UWPPaul

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Selling my Aquatica AD90 Housing for the Nikon D90 DSLR, with moisture alarm, originally purchased in April 2009. Dual bulkhead model with two Nikonos style strobe connectors. Only the housing is for sale. I am the original and sole owner.

Mfg list price in USD as of today is $1995. Selling mine for $995 plus shipping (USA and Canada only). Payment by PayPal.

Used very carefully. Never flooded. Only normal signs of use and wear, nothing that impairs performance. Housing only used on approximately eight trips, always hand-carried with me, never checked as luggage.

Included are all manufacturer-original items: original box, o-ring lube, grips (handles, bolts), allen wrench, spare o-ring, and instructions.

If you are familiar with Aquatica's quality and value, little more needs be said; it is leader in the field with excellent technical support. For more information visit Aquatica's web site at Aquatica Digital - Featuring an extensive line of underwater housings for Nikon and Canon digital cameras

Aquatica's images of the housing model are at Aquatica Digital - Featuring an extensive line of underwater housings for Nikon and Canon digital cameras

If you are interested, please email me at careersatpsco

NOTE: please type @aol.com after the username "careersatpsco" (without adding any spaces or quote marks). I don't want web robots to pick up my full email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom