Sherwood freedom bc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

krispykritter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'am very new to diving and trying to gather gear. I found a Sherwood freedom bc for sale. I hav'nt seen it yet but it looks good in pics. Are these bc's good and when I look it over what should I look for?
Thanks

Maybe a mistake everyone has to make for themselves (you probably won't believe anyone who tells you), but don't go nuts buying a bunch of gear too quickly.
Try (rent, borrow, convince shops to lend) various BCD's -preferably very different styles - and see which one you like most.
In jacket style BCD's there's lots of different features, styles, sizes, etc available and then there's the BP/W style which is totally customisable to suit all types of diving.

Horses for courses so try as many as you can - if you don't find which features you do like you might at least find out what you don't like.

Back
Top Bottom