Enjoyed My 100th Dive This Week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laurie S.

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was on a Caribbean cruise this week, where we dove at Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, and Grand Cayman. We did eight dives in all, and I got my 100th dive midway while diving in Belize. I remember when I got certified over Thanksgiving in 2009 I thought 100 dives would take forever, or at least five years. Less than two years and I got that first goal. Now on to the next few hundred. :D

Hitting those four locations in a single cruise is just as impressive as your 100th dive!! :shocked2: Congrats! What cruise line was it?

Congrats on this milestone.

Dive safe, dive often.

Congratulations! Nothing makes a good diver better than going diving :)

Congratulations, Laurie, on your 100th dive and to do it in Belize, very nice!! Time to plan for your 200th dive. :D

Congratulations on your 100 and + dives.

Continue to dive - safe and often.

Hitting those four locations in a single cruise is just as impressive as your 100th dive!! :shocked2: Congrats! What cruise line was it?

It was on the Carnival Legend, just a seven-day cruise with friends. I'm going back on Legend with them in December-January for a back-to-back holiday cruise (six days and seven days) and will be able to dive in the same spots again, plus Costa Maya, which I love.

It was on the Carnival Legend, just a seven-day cruise with friends. I'm going back on Legend with them in December-January for a back-to-back holiday cruise (six days and seven days) and will be able to dive in the same spots again, plus Costa Maya, which I love.

:shocked2: WOW. Must be nice being you; with all that cruising and traveling and diving and what not lol.

J/K Sounds likea great trip and some great diving.

Wish my friends were as cool as yours lol. :D

Awsome! Congrats, it's a great feeling! Just had mine last week, but this river just does not compare to Belize :wink: Happy diving for another hundred!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom