Key West Dive Ops recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mattom

Your Huckleberry
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Will be in Key West Aug 20-26. It's been about 10 years since I dove there last. Looking for recommendations for Dive Operators.

Thanks,

Matt

Wife and I dove with Subtropic, they have a Double Dip on the Vandenberg. Many Good reviews on Dive Key West also.

trtldvr thanks for the link, I swear I searched before starting this thread! :D

Seraphimx, Silent World looks like a nice operation (from the web site anyhow), but my partner and I will be in Key West not Largo. Let me know your what you think after diving with them. My buddy is a scout master and they take annual trips to Key Largo. They are looking for a good op with dependable gear/boats who don't mind a dozen or so boy scouts.

n2ogto, I've seen subtropic recommendations on the web, will have to check into it.

Bummer about the jellies...I prefer to dive in only swimsuit. I get enough wetsuit diving in the Great Lakes.

Last edited:
Wife and I dove with Subtropic, they have a Double Dip on the Vandenberg. Many Good reviews on Dive Key West also.

I second this. I was out with them in Feb and was very happy with the double dip on the Vandenberg. The captain and on-board DM were very helpful and friendly

Home | Subtropic

Sorry Mattom, I'm temporarily high-jacking your thread.

Sportxlh, did you have a buddy or you just dove with a DM?
I don't have a dive buddy so I'm wondering what I should do.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom