Hoard of misc dive gear for sale in Sarasota, FL (see gallery)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boneisland Photo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
EDIT: PRICE LOWERED TO $700.00
I have TON of dive gear that I have to get rid of. This is stuff that I've collected over the years and the wife says it has to go. I'm rarely in town so I have to sell it in one single purchase as a set for a single price because I have a limited window to get this done. Also, I can't ship it because it's just too much stuff. You can come y and see it today or early tomorrow. $700.00 for everything.

There's way too much stuff to list but I have a gallery of photos you can look at to get an idea of what's included.

Dive Gear for sale - a set on Flickr

Some of the highlights though are...

Regulators:

Reg Set # One-
The original and much sought-after Scuba Pro MK10 First Stage (yoke) with 1 adjustable Scubapro G250 Graphite (original) second stage and 1 Scubapro G200 second stage. This reg set also comes with a 3 gauge console which includes a 250' depth gauge, a Swiss-made compass and a Parkway SPG. Also included with this set is an Akona regulator bag.

Reg Set # Two-
Oceanic Delta 3 first stage (yoke) with Oceanic Delta 3 adjustable second stage, Oceanic Alpha 7 second stage. This reg set also comes with a 3 gauge console which includes: an Oceanic compass, an Oceanic SPG and an Oceanic VEO 200 air/Nitrox dive computer.

Reg Set # Three-
Oceanic Delta 3 first stage (yoke) with Oceanic Delta 3 adjustable second stage. This reg set also comes with a 3 gauge console which includes: an Oceanic compass, an Oceanic SPG and an Oceanic VEO 200 air/Nitrox dive computer.

Reg # Four-
Apex /Zeagle Tech 50D first stage (yoke) with Apex Tx100 adapter kit to convert it to DIN.

Reg thing # Five-
Old, (as in from 'back in the day'), small, Scubapro brass and glass SPG

Fins:

1 pair of Scubapro Twin Jet fins (black) size Large (unused), open heel

1 pair of Scubapro original Jet fins size Medium (these are pretty old but still work great), open heel

1 pair of Cressi Sub Rondine fins size M-L silver with yellow trim, open heel

1 pair of Cressi Sub Rondine finalize M-L blue with grey trim, open heel

1 pair of the ORIGINAL, green Force Fins

1 pair of kid's Force Fins (black)

2 large Akona rolling dive bags

1 DIR dive light from a company I can't remember

1 Lux AL 80 (yellow)

1 Lux AL 64 (brushed alum)

A bunch of masks, booties, gloves, random whatnots, wetsuits, more bags more old dive computers, compasses, hoses, an antique military dive log (un filled out), slates, bungie, etc..

2 heavy duty lift bags

And a bunch more stuff as I'm digging through the attic today to to purge my gear hoard.

Last edited:
PM sent

Got your PM USVet96... I'm sorry but at this point I have to sell it as a set. Splitting it up would be a full-time job.

Price lowered: $700.00 for everything... if you can pick it up in the next two days.

Like I said I would DEF take the Force Fins. I think they might help with a war injury I got years ago in my ankle / leg.

Maybe you could take just them out :idk:

USVet

And I can pick it locally from you tomorrow :)

There is actually a few small things I am interested in so if you want me to come see you tomorrow, please let me know (PM or email: USVet96@gmail.com), so I can rearrange my schedule to fit Sarasot in

Thanks

1 pair of kid's Force Fins (black)
I am interested in these.... for my small gf.... She has a bad leg/hip/knee and ankle all on same leg.... If you split let me know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom