lost my dc1000 camera on entry @ city of washington,key largo florida aug 13,2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After entry i went to start filming and realize the camera was gone! it had lots of cool dragracing videos of my family.but no dive video i lost it on my first dive! bummer. I know its a shot in the dark but if you find the camera there is a reward for safe return!.contact me here or on facebook frank mcnuttIII.THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bummer. If the Gulf Stream brings it up here and I find I'll get it to ya! For what it's worth I had one for a year and shutter button on the housing stuck at 130fsw and the camera never worked again. SeaLife was great they gave me a DC1200 for a service charge. I down load the card and back it up to the slave drive. On vacation I use a stick and the store's or motel's pc, they like seeing the pics and I givem' copies of the ones they like. The ocean can just kinda grab things from ya and ya don't know until later. I lost a snorkel this year no big deal. I only had for 25 years it was perfect and never got in the way. I keep my camera on a retractor that I rinse along with the housing and lube with silcone often. Hope you get your camera back.

Back
Top Bottom