Light and Motion Video Set-up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

killab

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
This is the complete set-up for an Underwater Videographer. It is loaded with essentials and extras! I am selling my system because I am no longer able, due to children, to use it to it's potential. It is a Light and Motion Blue Fin Housing for a Sony PD 100A DVCamera. It has 2 SunRay 1000 lights, a 2.5" Matrix display monitor, a macro lens as well as a standard lens. It also has 2 quick chargers for the 2 light batteries, complete with 2 Pelican cases for safe transportation. The camera system includes the Sony PD 100A Videocamera, 2 MP-F750 Lithium batteries(the largest that will fit in the housing), 1 standard NP-F330 batterry with charger. Standard and wide angle lens, audio video and microphone cables and a microphone mount for professional microphones. Also inlcudes a cleaning kit, cleaning tape and the remote control. To hold of all these amazing items is a Marine Camera bag! The last time I dove this was a few years ago, but I have the survice papers from the last overhaul done right before a dive trip. worked perfectly on the last dive. All of this would retail brand new for over $9,000! It is in exelent! I am willing to let it go for $2,500. Will split shipping or if we can arrange pick up if close enough that would be fine. We can do paypal or money order.

Attachments

• DSC_0045.jpg
    DSC_0045.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC_0044r.jpg
    DSC_0044r.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC_0013.jpg
    DSC_0013.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_0042.jpg
    DSC_0042.jpg