Anyone recommend location to get Tank Hydro Long Island, NY?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Dont have 2 weeks to wait for DS to get the tanks Hyrdro'd. Anyone know where to get tanks done quicker?
Thanks.

Should be around $18 for the hydro. Dive shops will often still require a vis for it even after hydro. The irony of that is the hydro place does the vis as part of the hydro. Unfortunately the dive shop has you by the you know what, to get the vis sticker. Of course you could buy a sticker from Leisure Pro or the like.

Should be around $18 for the hydro. Dive shops will often still require a vis for it even after hydro. The irony of that is the hydro place does the vis as part of the hydro. Unfortunately the dive shop has you by the you know what, to get the vis sticker. Of course you could buy a sticker from Leisure Pro or the like.

I was just going to ask that question. Do I give the VIS Sticker to the Hydro tester? Who fills out the VIS Sticker?

You clean off the tank with some alcohol, then punch what needs to be punched, and apply the sticker yourself. Of course I would recommend taking a peak in the tank. The hydro place and put a 100lbs of air in the tank, or use your own whip, so the dive shop doesn't question the fact that there would be no air in it.

Back
Top Bottom